Friday, December 13, 2013

All about my reproductive system...

I’ve noticed not a lot of people get my humor, so I put more of it on the blog than on things like, facebook for instance, where people who may not appreciate stories of my husband and I may not be as well appreciated…
So recently I was asked if we were having more kids, because when you are young and have young children your reproductive tendencies and plans are everyone’s business, apparently. Fighting the urge to tell the group I was in fact currently pregnant but unsure of who the father was just to be a stinker, I replied that we do not indeed plan to have any more kids, which was of course, met with disagreement. I was told that I will obviously have an accidental pregnancy. Well we both plan to get “fixed.” At which point I was told, that is stupid. Of course it is. 
Got to love old ladies and their meddling. We aren’t actually positive at all on our next moves toward parenting/reproduction but we are happy where we are. I cannot imagine what lovely opinions I would have gotten from that answer. In the mean time I am enjoying my beautiful children I have and all their antics, I have no desire to be outnumbered by these little minions, but I have learned to never say never. 
Maybe next time I am asked (likely within the next week) I will pull out a temp chart and ask for positional recommendations…hmm…

No comments:

Post a Comment