Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Calm down folks, I scheduled this post. There's no way I would have time to write a blog much less form a coherent thought on Christmas day.
Just wanted to make sure I did take the time to wish Jesus a happy birthday and share some of the blessings that have happened this year.

Greyson & Darcy are continuing to grow and thrive.  They are happy, healthy, hilarious little images of Jeremy and I and I love them to pieces.

No one had surgery this year.  Yay us.  I figured I should mention it since we both did last year and both kids had at least 1 trip to the ER as well. This year was (thankfully) uneventful health wise.  We continue to pray that Greyson will grow out of his nut allergy, because lets face it, a childhood without peanut butter and jelly sandwiches is no childhood at all!

Jeremy got a promotion.  It is well deserved and he is settling well into his new position.  I am very proud.

I started a business.  Saltwater Photography was a hobby turned business in spite of myself and it is thriving.  I love it and feel so blessed from all the support I have received.

Next year:
We plan to continue to eliminate debt (medical and student loans) in hopes to be prepared for the plans that God has for us.  We hope in the future we can both complete our dreams of adopting a child as well as going into full time Missions.  We are trusting God on this journey and know he has an awesome plan for all four of us!

Love to all & Merry Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment