Friday, December 20, 2013

You have 108 new notifications.

please do not like every picture i post.
i post crap loads of pictures on facebook, lets face it, Im a sexy beast with a sexy greek god of a husband, and we made some dang cute babies, and Im a photographer, So obviously I am going to be showing this off via social networking. There is such a thing as liking too many pictures though. I dont need to be notified that you looked at my pictures in the form of you liking every single freaking one. I promise. im touched, i really am, but signing on to find 47 notifications and its ONLY YOU LIKING EVERY SINGLE PICTURE is kind of ridiculous, and is making my phone spaz out because you are blowing that sucker up. control yourself! that is not what the like button is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment