Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A fun valentine's photo project.

Hello all! As many of you know I am a photographer and run a small photography business in southeast Michigan.  I thought up something that (I think) is super fun and exciting with the upcoming valentine's holiday!

(Que drum roll here)

How about a Boudoir photo party!!



You and several of your friends would set a day up with me, either rent a hotel room or borrow someone's bedroom in the group who doesn't mind (ideally whoever has the nicest bed/bedroom).

I will come over, and everyone will take turns getting their sexy photos taken! You all can do hair, makeup, spa-esque activities as I work with you all individually.  It would be cost per person and the more people who show up, the less you will pay! Everyone will get their beautiful photos on a disk so they can make sexy books, albums, or prints for their special someone!

Time slots will run from 2-5 hours (depending on  the # of subjects) and will be extremely limited, so book yours right away!

Email me or message the facebook page if you want more details or would like to book a party!

This is also a really fun idea for bachelorette parties, anniversaries, and girls night out!

LINKS:
www.facebook.com/portraitsonabudget

www.saltwater-photography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment