Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Nerdiness

The nerding kingdom
Its come to my attention a lot has happened in the nerd kingdom and I should address it! *Spoilers possible*
1. Doctor Who 50th anniversary special.
It was brilliant.  The combination of old and new series was spectacular, the fact that we find out we are technically on the 12th doctor as opposed to the 11th is mind blowing to whovians everywhere.  Also, how many wives has the doctor had? Im quite curious now.  
2. Sherlock, its about freaking time.  They announced the new season will be starting in January.  Yes. Just yes.  Dr. Watson can come cry on my shoulder whenever he would like. 
3. Arrow: The most recent episode featuring Barry Allen was great, cannot wait until next weeks to see where they take it.  I also think the Barry-Felicity match up is great.  It is no secret I love Felicity, and her genius mixed with his would be amazing.  I hope to see more on this front. 
Anything else you would like me to write on? Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment