Friday, December 6, 2013

Things you didn't think you would have to tell your kids (but you do)

I realize I haven't posted on here in a bit, so Im moving a few posts over from my tumblr.  Enjoy.

Things you don't think you should have to tell your children(But you do)
1. Take that waffle off your head
2. You can’t just take your clothes off in public because you are hot.
3. Do not feed the dog your broccoli
4. It is not ok to take things from the kitchen, even if they are “for me” or “for your sister.”
5. Your 1 month old sister may not have crackers.
6. Your 1 month old sister may not have popsicles.
7. Just don’t feed your baby sister, ok?
8. Your penis is STILL THERE. its not going anywhere. LET IT GO.
9. I know you like Chef Ramsey, but if you are expecting crab cakes for lunch you are in for a rude awakening.
10. Stop stealing each others vegetables.
11. Don’t pour drinkable yogurt in your hair, its not conditioner.
12. Please stop sliding beef jerky under the door when I am in the bathroom. I am fine. I will not starve, I promise.
13. Believe it or not, walking around with 3 sheets of stickers on my clothing is not my idea looking classy.
14. Stop feeding your brother’s toys to the dog.
15. Please stop putting your sister into drawers.

No comments:

Post a Comment