Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Book blogging.

Hello all!
I would like to start doing 2-3 book reviews per month. I will be doing them on a simple 1-5 star basis and my reviews will be spoiler-free. I will also do some author interviews for willing participants with 4-5 star ratings. If you would like me to review your book (or know someone who would) please contact me via G+ (see widget above) or on Twitter (@AlleySaltz).

Genres I like (though am not limited to) are:

Romance
drama
fantasy
chick lit
sci fi
self help
historical fiction
various nonfiction.

I DO NOT read Horror, that's the only one that is all out. I will consider any other book/genre but this one. Please send me a brief description along with the length of your book and if it is a series and I will contact you to let you know if I am in.

Thanks & please pass it on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment